We take your Security & Your dogs Welfare seriously!
- All house keys are kept securely at all times. Addresses and phone numbers are never attached to keys and are kept separately.
- Times are excluding travel. Time stated is exercise time.
- Short visits include feeding, medication and toilet.
- Long visits include feeding, medication, toilet, playtime and local walk.
- Day Care includes general caring, basic training using treats, feeding, 1-2 hour walk.
- All payments are paid upfront by bank transfer, cash or card transaction.
- We prefer to take dogs that have been fully vaccinated, flea treated, wormed and understand basic dog commands.
- If your dog hasn't been neutered, we suggest your dog stays on the lead; more so, if the female is in heat.
- We encourage positive reinforcement using treats with a big smile.
- We provide dog poop bags and carry wholesome treats. We do however, encourage your dog to have their own treats.
“Sharon is lovely, she operates a very professional service, is supportive to her clients, very caring and knowledgeable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.